Today Monday 4 Sep, At 9:00am central, we will be powering up the servers. It seems there was an update that was pushed late last night after we last checked the servers that made it impossible for people to log in and feed/imprint their tames or breeds. So we are going to attempt a roll back of both servers that if successful should start things approximately 30min or so before the servers went offline. The exact rollback time will be 21:40 Sep 3.
I hate doing rollbacks because of the fact they can cause a lot of problems on a clustered server but we are going to go ahead and try it so that players do not lose any imprints (or less of them). As with everything in the world, this roll back might help some and not others but we feel its justified and will end up benefiting the majority if not everyone.
In an attempt to maximize the amount of people that are actually awake and are able to take advantage of this rollback, we are going to hold off starting up the servers until 9am Central time. We feel that is a fair time that the majority of players will be awake.
Sorry for any inconvenience but we have no control on when wildcard decides to push their updates.
Post by Wilson (Lost) on Sept 4, 2017 6:05:58 GMT -6
Would it be possible to extend the event into Tuesday as well so that we can take advantage of the 4x multiplier long enough to finish the babies we were working on? If not, then at this point even with a roll-back I know I wouldn't have enough time to finish the babies I was working on before heading to work tomorrow morning if the server comes down at midnight and then maturation slows down.